28 Sep Corporate Advisory Services
CBC Partners are able to provide advice to help you wade through your options with Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuations, Management Consulting, Strategic Planning…
In today’s business world, the ability for a business to grow through acquisition, or for owners to capitalize on the wealth they have stored in their business, the options available are almost limitless.
CBC Partners are able to provide advice to help you wade through your options.
The services we provide incorporate every stage of the process – from identifying potential acquisitions, identifying potential acquirers, through to the negotiations of the commercial elements of the transaction, through to forecasting the future of the business. Our core service offerings include:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Due diligence services
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Assistance with preparation of a business plan
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business or property.
Our expertise in this area includes preparation of valuation to assist in business restructures, taxation requirements, and appearing in court and in arbitration as expert witnesses in relation to business valuations.
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it’s capable of. We have the know how and experience to offer advice to help you run your business more effectively.
We can identify key performance indicators in your business, through which you will see the positive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants through the preparation of a business health check.
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat but to have a successful business you must plan ahead.
We’ll help you establish a strategic plan that looks at where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Identify the current characteristics of your business
- Define the characteristics of your business in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Put in place an effective implementation plan to achieve your goals